Are you a new homeowner? Taking on a new landscape can be an exciting, and sometimes overwhelming, experience.
Even if you have owned your property for years, you may be unsure how to tackle that area that is always wet, or the dry shade under the maples.
A professional consultation with Susan is just what you need to assess your property, and make a plan to care for your plants. Susan will carefully walk the landscape with you, answering your questions and recommending solutions to your design and plant health concerns.
Your initial Horticulture Consultation includes a 90 minute visit, followed up with a written report and recommendations, to:
- Assess your property, including soil and environmental conditions
- Identify and inventory plants
- Diagnose pest and cultural problems
- Suggest practices to rejuvenate plants that suffer from age or environmental stress
- Evaluate your landscape design, and propose improvements
- Develop a Landscape Wish List, prioritizing and recommending locations for garden projects to tackle over time.
Cost: $150. Additional mileage fee ($0.56 per mile) charged for distances greater than 15 miles from Poughkeepsie.